Friday, May 8, 2009

ash tray....

You are Inside me for sure.....fille
A beautiful figure am holding for years....
holding that smooth curvilinear line...
and it was when i saw myself once in a mirror.....
yes i saw myself....
The origins of my existence were shrouded in mystery
and I was a fool to be in love with you...
Why did you hold you breath....????
Were you waiting for me to be a corpse...??
Your nreve jumping for the veins struglling for eternity
struggling to pass "a" drop ....
which is making space inside... and asking a question..."do i exist in you...??"
ahhh yeahsss...it is a thist...
thist in the haze of swift rational currents stitching my existence
yess this pungent smoke is injurious to my being as a you....and you as urself..
but now I am ablaze with dis lonely match in the twilight daze
and you chastised him for his insensible reason
drop is orange.....orange all the way.....
..getting darker and darker as it passes throu.......
some elements struggling hard to save their existence...
and sun pukin sin for the only effort ....
effort seeking charge .....charge with lucent fire enough to burn that desire of lighting that soul which was eternally bereft....bereft of her own hopes and efforts.....
some loss was worth that fire...
light replacin a piece of satisfaction which was resting for years...n is alive still....

lets die with disatisfaction ...
die with our lungs choked with smoke coming out from pails of societal tabus
smoke zapping with some eternal "material" facts....
Ohhh you are loosing hope... .you loosing trust in yourself...
ohhh I knoe you are a fatalist
and so thats all you can do...thats your fate ..and thats your existence as a predestinarian
.....and so........ ....and so......
lets feel solitude with falling bodies of spongers
b'coz you gave up.....
gave up with your breath and your own fire...
which my intellect defies......
and so "I" gave up wid u....
and so I am another one.....
another one to be "another one" in the tray
another one breathing for that last ash to be jerked off suffocation.....

1 comment:

  1. Living in a misconception of wt u r not is injurious for u ..for me ..n for every one around !!
    Another house of cards added in the hurricane of ur blogs !! yet another Deep Sensitive thot !! Cheerzzz !
    -Chandni..

    ReplyDelete